14 February 2007

Mortey



Jeez, I woke up late today - at around 9:45am - and almost peed myself when I realised I had to be at uni by 10am for the host day lecture session. So I called my trusty dad at work and luckily enough he was able to quickly zip home and literally fly me to uni (a trip that usually would take 45 minutes taking 25 minutes). So even though I got there late, a dude took me outside to basically summarize everything, phew.

And there's more! I met up with Gary and old friend from high school who is doing honours at ANU this year before going back to his fabulous banking job in Hong Kong. We had lunch and played some pool (hur hur go me and my fluke shots) which was fun. Finally, I got Company of Heroes of Johnny and installed it, it's pretty good xD. Sleeping again!

Peace.

No comments: