1 February 2007

Lost wallet...

Title pretty much says it all folks. To be frank I am very annoyed at myself at the moment, extremely in fact. I don't know how I could've absent-mindedly misplaced the damn thing while I was in the city.I mean I don't give a shit about how much money I had in there, the lucky faggot who took it could be a bit richer but for fuck sake all my cards for various things...

Meh. No use ranting on and on about it. I've already canceled some of my cards to be safe and I plan on going back to uni tomorrow to get another student ID and Smartrider. Laugh all you want person-that-is-in-possession-of-my-wallet, because if I ever find out you actually stole my wallet and not taken it accidentally... you are going to be fucked up, big time. Cunt.

Sorry about not posting a sketch, I'll make up for it.

Blergh.

No comments: