21 February 2007

Ameuro Type-One



Last few days have been pretty crap to say the least. Namely yesterday because for some damn reason the electricity just went off. For pretty much the whole morning and the entire afternoon it was out, which reduced me to napping and doing chores around the house. And today, ugh. Even though the free host day t-shirt and lunch was nice, Jordan wanted to eat dinner in the city and postponed it till 7pm, which meant I was in the city, at orbit, for 4 hours =|. Oh well at least I snuck in some quality KOF XI training fun... until two damn aborigines who I stank of alcohol and shit tried to harass me for money on my way to a street where my dad was picking me up later that night after dinner. Seriously man what the fuck is wrong with those people, are they all naturally whacked in the head? I acknowledge my racist attitude towards these bunch but really, you'd probably think the same way if you were in my position. Sorry for the rant post, I just wanted to release :(.


Peace.

No comments: