10 January 2007

Rovocs





Quite a pleasant little outing I had today! All started when Jordan came by my place around noon and we soon found ourselves in some random Indonesian restaurant along William St. and the food wasn't too bad either. Well that wasn't the end, because apparently... it wasn't. So off we trotted and found Chris indulging himself with a pint already at the Belgian Beer Cafe - others were also coming soon. Go time go! What made my day was seeing the heel of Michelle's shoes getting stuck in a little hole of a water drain and Chris had to pull it out haha, that was gold! So it was dinner at Taka's then we went back to Carnegie's for more drinks (and at this point I think Chris had like the equivalent of 10-20 standard drinks? lol). I don't know how, but my dumb luck made me select two cocktails which tasted not the slightest alcoholic... although that first I had L'Amour or something was damn nice, think it was midori, strawberry liqueur, mangoes and some other stuff. At this point I felt bad for Jordan because he was the chauffeur and couldn't drink - but we were all letting each other have a sip to see what all of the stuff we ordered were like. Chrissie's and Dahlia's orders of violet crumble and tolberone... tasted quite superb... almost like ice cream, stuff you can get drunk on easily haha. And Chris... well ordered his Russian rounds and finished the rest of the drinks the girls didn't want... (I presume standard drinks is now at least 20 lol). So $13 out of my wallet for those two drinks, which I gotta say were pretty worth it, despite my dumb luck. And yeah, called it a night after that, and bummed a ride off Jordan home.

Which reminds me, I really should be looking for a new job. Damn, money.

And how could I resist a paintchat session... I just couldn't.

Peace.

No comments: