29 January 2007

Cassie



Just went for a checkup today and had a blood test done. While I was in the waiting room, I was reading Readers Digest when suddenly I came across an interesting article about human attraction research. Funny enough it mentioned if you were at a hypothetical party of a hundred people and wanted to find a date, you would go around to nine random people, talk to them then decide from there who you'll date *remembers to keep in mind* xD.

On previous hilarious crackups from conversations I had with Lily, Julianne and Johnny boy, I've decided the phrases of fame that remain to be for now are:
- YaaaFOOOOOoooo~! (Hard Gay)
- Undeeer the seeea, subarashiii~! (Apparently from KH as I was told)
- But, Meeeeeeeeeeeerrrm ('But mom')

Classic stuff. We also managed to drag wolf-gang into skype for a chat, but she didn't say much... (I scare people maybe? xD) As for the art, I think I'll train up anatomy to get my figures looking as voluptuous as HTK's - if he perves, you must perve to be as good as him? But until next time, do not say 'gay' as you do when you talk down something, say homosexual! =]

Peace.

No comments: