19 January 2007

Nice Headset



Ventured out of the house today into the city in search of a headset today and found one at EB for a comfortable $25. And of course, seeing as though I haven't been to Orbit in yonks, I dropped by. And James apparently told me there was a ITG2 competition on... TOMORROW. What the hell?! xD Why was I not informed so I could train up and give the other entrants a thumping! (Yeah right) But anyway, I dunno if I can stay the whole time because I have to go to the airport to pick up my little brother coming back from Canberra around late afternoon. So yeah, played a few games of ITG2, got leg cramps because I haven't played in ages, saw some arcade regulars I haven't seen in yonks too, met another random ITG2 player upon approaching him on the machine and pretty much got my ass handed to me at KOF XI because I can't use the arcade joystick and buttons properly. When I got home though I was a bit irked because the headset microphone wasn't working, but luckily after picking around I found it was my onboard sound that was the problem, so downloaded an update and presto, happy! Well now, at least I can bug people in voice, namely omigoshi - you will be bothered! =D

I'm undecided still whether to go or not tomorrow, I know winning is out of the question, but I might go just to laugh at people and yell "OOOOH JEEEEEEZE!" with good old José. Oh yeah, and that picture was one from sketchbook when I was just having a joint convo with omigoshi, kojima-ayumi and lubbahobkakashi.

Peace.

No comments: