4 October 2009

Thesis is Synonymous with Chaos

I sincerely apologise to everyone who continue to muster up the effort to ruffle through my blog only to discover I have not posted an update. My thesis is consuming me both mentally and physically - I have been averaging six hours of sleep over the last few weeks. Even at this very point in time, I have my document opened on my other screen, trying my hardest to concentrate. Though a bit self-imposed, this is perhaps the most extraordinary effort I'm going have to pull off in a long-long-long time.

And even at the end of the tunnel, I will not be satisfied once it is done, because during this entire year I have accumulated and fostered an unnatural amount hatred for a certain person, and I demand retribution.

And to those whom I haven't been corresponding to lately, I hope your endeavours are well.

17 days left, aiming to write 50 pages for this beast... No time for idle chatter.

Peace.

No comments: