4 March 2009

Reset The World [Concept Series]: VL-hk01m + TRB-ep08m

Alrighty, some news first off. I decided to shutdown my art group due to the fact it was not being actively used. Until I perhaps find a need for it again, it will lie dormant as it should.

So that being said, I'm porting over my Reset The World concept series to my blog here. For those who haven't seen what its about on over at the art group previously, it's pretty much a more organised connection of illustrations that I will be producing, with some story-like substance behind. Most of the concepts will be mecha/machine based so don't expect any fancy human characters. :)

Here's my original first contribution to the series, the VL-hk01m:



And one I just finished today, the TRB-ep08m:



And stepping back into normal everyday life for a moment... I consume too much energy drink for my own good.

Peace.

No comments: